- This event has passed.
Thu, Sep 29, 2022 • 6:00 PM
Two Bam! Four Dot! Six Crack! We are all loving Mah Jongg at Rodeph Sholom!
About Our Games
- We offer open play hosted by CRS congregants bi-weekly. Beginners and experienced players are welcome – however, this is not a class; everyone should be able to play on their own (and we’ll gladly help if you have questions!)
- We serve drinks and limited snacks and no outside food is allowed.
- Please make sure you bring your own 2022 Mah Jongg Card. We have a limited number of cards available for purchase.
- If you’ve never played before and would love to learn, join a monthly class! Our next class will be in September. Email email@example.com to receive an email when registration for the class is open.
How Registration Works
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 32 people (8 tables of 4 players). We reserve 20 spots for CRS members and 12 spots for non-members.
- CRS members may register at any time; non-members are invited to register beginning on the Monday of the week of the game.
- If spaces are full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the wait list.
Vaccine and Mask Policy
Everyone must be fully vaccinated with a booster shot to enter our building. Masks are optional at this time.
We’ll see you soon around the table! Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
COVID Policies for this Event:
CRS continues to require up-to-date vaccination for entry into our building for everyone ages 5 and up. Up-to-date vaccination status is determined by the number of doses and boosters recommended for eligible individuals by the Centers for Disease Control, you can check your requirements on their website.
Wearing masks indoors continues to be strongly recommended by our medical advisory team for everyone ages 2 and up.
If you are feeling sick or have an active illness, please do not attend.
See our complete COVID policies here.