Welcome to Book Club at CRS!
CRS Book Club gathers on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM to discuss books (fiction and non-fiction, plays, and poetry) written by Jewish authors or that have a Jewish theme. See a book that interests you? Read it and join us for the discussion!
CRS Book Club is congregant coordinated and congregant facilitated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to CRS Book Club at CRS!
Book Club gathers on the first Thursday of each month to discuss books (or plays or poetry) written by a Jewish author or that have a Jewish theme. See a book that interests you, read it, and join us for the discussion. Come when you’d like, skip as you choose.
Register for each CRS Book Club meeting by clicking on the date to the right.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
- September 8 (In Person) – The Kill Artist by Daniel Silva
- October 6 (In Person) – More Than I Love My Life by David Grossman
- November 3 (In Person) – Who By Fire: Leonard Cohen in the Sinai by Matti Friedman
- December 1 (Via Zoom) – People Love Dead Jews: Reports from a Haunted Present by Dara Horn
- January 5 (Via Zoom) – The Last Kings of Shanghai: The Rival Jewish Dynasties That Helped Create Modern China by Jonathan Kaufman
- February 2 (Via Zoom) – The Last Watchman of Old Cairo: A Novel by Michael David Lukas
- March 2 (Via Zoom) – The Netanyahus: An Account of a Minor and Ultimately Even Negligible Episode in the History of a Very Famous Family by Michael David Lukas and Joshua Cohen
- March 30 (In-Person) – I’d Like to Say I’m Sorry, But There’s No One to Say Sorry To: Stories by Mikolaj Grynberg
- May 5 (In-Person) – Empathy Diaries: A Memoir by Sherry Turkle
- June 1 (In-Person) – The Seven Good Years: A Memoir by Etgar Keret