Welcome to Book Club at CRS!
Book Club gathers the first Thursday of each month to discuss books (or plays or poetry) written by a Jewish author or that have a Jewish theme. See a book that interests you, read it, and join us for the discussion. Come when you’d like, skip as you choose.
Register for each Book Club meeting by clicking on the date to the right.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
- September 2 – Apeirogon by Colum McCann
- October 7 – Antiquities by Cynthia Ozick
- November 4 – Morningside Heights: A Novel by Joshua Henkin
- December 2 – The Lost Shtetl: A Novel by Max Gross
- January 6 – Patrimony: A True Story by Philip Roth
- February 3 – The Tenth Muse: A Novel by Catherine Chung
- March 3 – Kaddish.com: A Novel by Nathan Englander
- April 7 – The Book of Separation: A Memoir by Tova Mirvis
- May 5 – The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
- June 2 – They May Not Mean To, But They Do by Cathleen Schine