“The JCRC-NY Celebrate Israel Parade is the world’s largest expression of solidarity with the Jewish state. Come join more than 40,000 marchers, dozens of fabulous floats, marching bands, and some exciting Jewish and Israeli musical performers!”
Join Congregation Rodeph Sholom & Rodeph Sholom School to march together as part of the Upper West Side delegation to the Celebrate Israel Parade on Sunday, June 4th. We hope you will join us as we proudly represent Rodeph Sholom at this fun-for-all event. During this moment of heightened challenges in Israel, we hope that our community will join together in a show of renewed hope for the future of the State.
58th Annual JCRC-NY Celebrate Israel Parade
Israel @ 75: Renewing the Hope
- The parade officially begins at 11:00 AM but we do not march until 1:00 PM.
- Please meet us at 12:30 PM on 52nd Street between 5th and Madison Avenues.
- When you arrive at the meeting spot look we will be holding up a sign on a stick with the CRS & RSS logos. We will walk together from 52nd Street to 74th Street.
- We will join with the Upper West Side group and march together beginning at 1:00 PM.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that on the day of the Parade this email will only be monitored from 11:30 AM to 1:15 PM.
Rodeph Sholom Ice Cream Meetup
2:00 – 4:00 PM
Central Park West and 81st (near the Diana Ross playground)
- Join us after the parade for Ice cream and socializing.
- Ice cream will be provided by Bella ice cream truck, look for hot pink “Bella” written on the side of the truck.
- Exchange your play shekels for free ice cream. We will hand out the “shekels” at the parade.