FOR GRADES PRE-K TO 6TH GRADE | Family Shabbat Experience
FREE FOR MEMBERS | Non-Members: $25 per adult / Free for children
For children ages 0-4, register for Sprouts Shabbat Together here.
Everyone is welcome for the Family Shabbat service from 5:30-6:00 PM.
- The Shabbat Dinner and Family Program which begins at 6:00 PM is currently at capacity.
- When you check-in for the service we can add your family to the waitlist.
- We will fill spaces on a first come first serve basis, and the availability of seating for your entire family.
What to Expect at Family Shabbat Together:
- Welcome Shabbat at our Family service
- Enjoy a delicious catered dinner with other families (with children of similar ages) hosted on our beautiful 5th floor
- After dinner programming continues with a focus on the themes of Sukkot:
- Engage in conversation with your family and other families as you workshop your family story
- Create a new family artifact that represents your Family Ushpizin (honored guests) for your home and add a link to our community chain as we put ourselves and our guests in the CRS sukkah!
- Our Rabbinic Intern Shoshana Nambi will read her new book The Very Best Sukkah: A Story from Uganda
This program is part of Shabbat Together, a monthly intergenerational Shabbat experience at Congregation Rodeph Sholom. Learn more here!