- This event has passed.
Thu, Sep 15, 2022 • 12:00 PM
Two Bam! Four Dot! Six Crack! We are all loving Mah Jongg at Rodeph Sholom!
About Our Games
- We offer open play hosted by CRS congregants bi-weekly. Beginners and experienced players are welcome – however, this is not a class; everyone should be able to play on their own (and we’ll gladly help if you have questions!)
- We serve drinks and limited snacks and no outside food is allowed.
- Please make sure you bring your own 2022 Mah Jongg Card. We have a limited number of cards available for purchase.
- If you’ve never played before and would love to learn, join a monthly class! Our next class will be in September. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an email when registration for the class is open.
How Registration Works
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 32 people (8 tables of 4 players). We reserve 20 spots for CRS members and 12 spots for non-members.
- CRS members may register at any time; non-members are invited to register beginning on the Monday of the week of the game.
- If spaces are full, please email email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
Vaccine and Mask Policy
Everyone must be fully vaccinated with a booster shot to enter our building. Masks are optional at this time.
We’ll see you soon around the table! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.