- This event has passed.
Mon, Sep 19 • 12:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 12:00 PM on Monday, repeating until Mon, Dec 19, 2022
One event on Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 6:30 PM
One event on Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 6:30 PM
One event on Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM
Love Mah Jongg? Try Canasta!
About our Games
We offer open play on Mondays from 12:00 to 3:00 PM. Beginners and experienced players are welcome – however, this is not a class; everyone should be able to play on their own. Games are free for members and $10 for non-members.
How Registration Works
- Pre-registration is required, and space is limited to 32 people. We reserve 20 spots for CRS members and 12 spots for non-members.
- Prior to your first game, please complete our Canasta at CRS sign up form. When you sign up, you will receive a registration code to “unlock” registration for the games.
- Registration opens on Wednesday at 9 AM for play on the following Monday. You must register by Friday at 12:00 PM if you wish to play that week.
- We will email everyone who has signed up for Canasta a reminder on Wednesday mornings when registration is open.
- We will make tables, or you can indicate the names of people you would like to play with when you register.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Canasta at CRS is coordinated by Bunny Shankman.
November 7, 14 and 21 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM
$100 for members and non-members
We will be offering Canasta lessons on three consecutive Mondays. Space is limited to 8 participants and preference will be given to CRS members. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Policies for this Event:
CRS continues to require up-to-date vaccination for entry into our building for everyone ages 5 and up. Up-to-date vaccination status is determined by the number of doses and boosters recommended for eligible individuals by the Centers for Disease Control, you can check your requirements on their website.
Wearing masks indoors continues to be strongly recommended by our medical advisory team for everyone ages 2 and up.
If you are feeling sick or have an active illness, please do not attend.
See our complete COVID policies here.