Two Bam! Six Crack! Mah Jongg at CRS is online!
As a reminder, here’s what you will need to participate:
1. Zoom: This will work best on your computer rather than an iPad. On your computer you will be able to play the Mah Jongg game while being on a zoom call with others in our group.
2. An account on realmahjongg.com: This site offers a 2 week free trial. After the free trial, there is a small fee to continue to play on this site. It would be great if you could go online and explore this website before your first game with CRS so you are familiar with the site. It is so easy- even easier than playing in person since the computer doesn’t let you make certain moves that aren’t kosher!
3. A 2020 Mah Jongg Card: Because everyone does not have their 2021 card yet, we’ll start play with 2020 cards. If everyone at your “virtual table” has 2021 cards, you are welcome to play that.
4. Players will be assigned to a “virtual game room” within the first 10 minutes. Please plan to join us at the start time. We understand that some players may need to leave early.
5. All players in our virtual games should have some experience playing Mah Jongg.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.